Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Why do you have to throw away any unused self mixed No Lye relaxer?

The kind of relaxers that come in a box and you have to mix with the activator. Why is it that you have to throw it away. My hair is medium length and I find that after I relax my hair there is alot left over ( I mean alot ).



Why do you have to throw away any unused self mixed No Lye relaxer?

The relaxers that have to be mixed must be thrown away due to the increased calcium that forms. The longer the relaxer stays unused the more damaging it will be for the hair.



Why do you have to throw away any unused self mixed No Lye relaxer?

Because once you mix the two, the ingredients are activated and are only activated for a couple of hours and then they're no good. I would suggest next time splitting up the two, meaning take some out of the container and add half of the liquid and save the rest for next time. But my sister puts her left overs in the freezer and she says it works for her, but I've never tried it. Hope this helps!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans