Friday, June 18, 2010

So I'm a freshman...?

I just started my freshman year at a big Catholic school. We have uniforms, these horrible long plaid skirts and these ugly polos and button down shirts that make me look really, really fat. I'm not fat, I'm pretty skinny, but I feel really awkward and weird, kinda like the ugly duckling, around all the older girls. I need some advice as to what I should do with my hair, what shoes I should wear, how I should do my make-up, etc. If you're wondering about the colors, the polos are red and white, the button down shirts are light blue and white, and the skirts are either khaki or dark blue, red and green plaid. We can't wear open-toed shoes or heels. My hair is medium length and red, and I'm very pale and pretty short. Please help.



So I'm a freshman...?

I think you should stick with the button downs, first off. Wear more light blue ones than white ones. Color is your friend when you are red head, pale, and in a uniform.



I think you should wear a little jewelry. A ring or a two on a finger other than your ring finger and a necklace with a dark leather band (to add contrast to the paleness from your skin and shirt) or something with a large pendant (or both).



For shoes, it depends on if you wear socks or not. If you plan on wearing socks, wear some retro sneakers, clogs, or chunky mary janes (like Doc Martens). If not, wear some cute ballet flats or more feminine mary janes.



So I'm a freshman...?

Get some expensive shoes. Thats what I did. Since I didn't have to buy school clothes I bought some really nice black coach flats. And I can't really advise you on makeup because I wasn't allowed to wear it at my private school. Just have a great personality and you will get noticed.



So I'm a freshman...?

i am actually a freshman in high school too and believe it or not i go to a catholic high scool with similar uniform policies. don't change yourself for these girls trust me then you are just another one of them. if you are worried about being a red head think about how you will stand out and how un boring you will be. try straightening or crunching your hair or wearing it in a ponytail with a ribbon or half up half down or with some cute headbands or accessories. try getting some sneakers or flats to wear. because you have to wear a uniform most girls like to wear jewewlery to show their individuality. find a lot of cute earrings and necklaces and bracelets!



for makeup i would wear a foundation and concealer(if needed)



a pinky rosy moussed blush (maybelline)



some eyeliner (your eye color or brown or black)



and some mascara should be good



i really hope this helps you out!



So I'm a freshman...?

http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Good-In-Your...



http://www.wikihow.com/Create-Your-Own-L...



http://www.wikihow.com/Dress-Fashionably...



http://www.wikihow.com/Accessorize-Your-... this is where i got my information from



So I'm a freshman...?

yea! highschool! im going to be a senior finally!



um...first off, dont be like "them".



it sounds corny but be yourself.



i stopped caring what people thought of me as a junior and people treat me differently i get more respect and i have more fun.



for fashion, i suggest converse, adidas or something unique.



i think a ponytail at the base of your neck going over your shoulder would look cute. oh, and try "the icing" for accessories. try just one or two pieces of jewelry...too much is gross!



good luck! :P



So I'm a freshman...?

get a whole bunch of really cute flats...www.payless.com has really cute ones for good prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans