Sunday, June 20, 2010

Wavy hair?! How do I get it?

My hair is about shoulder-length, cut in layers, naturally wavy but also a little frizzy and i have medium to thick hair. Anyone with my hair type, tips gladly accepted!



Wavy hair?! How do I get it?

i have almost the exact same hair as you exept mine is alittle longer -like lower back lenght- and it is very thick so i no where your coming from it gets frizz and always poofs when you brush it wat i do is brush my hair well then spray in "brillant brunette starlit waves" by john frieda. but it won't work as well if you brush your hair after so brush it well and spray all over your hair. this product is also great because it addes shine!!!



Wavy hair?! How do I get it?

pop



Wavy hair?! How do I get it?

well.. since you already have wavy hair make sure to condition the ends well.. use a leave in anti-frizz serum, (anti-frizz by john freida is great )and work it all through your hair.. use a diffuser to enhance your waves and you should be good to go

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans