Friday, June 18, 2010

My hairrrrr!?

My hair is thin/medium length/ layered and i was wondering if anyone had any ideas about how to fix it for my vacation... i want something kinda dressy (but not too hard and time consuming) and also something kinda cute for not so dressy days... pics and stuff would definatly help...also please leave instructions on how to fix it and what products to use... (Im not that good at fixing my hair and i have a week till vacation..please help me so i dont have to wear it in a clip the whole time!!!) Thanks!



My hairrrrr!?

Just curl it with a big curling iron ...it will make it fuller and curly! =)



My hairrrrr!?

French Twist is the easiest. But the trick is to do it while it's wet. take it like a ponytail and just twist it up use a clip ( it looks like a long bird beak clip) To secure it in place near the middle top part of your head. But don't by a plastic clip use a metal one. and get bobbie pins for stray hairs. and just finish with some light hairspray. But bobbie pins are a must no matter what, you can just pin up the sides and crisscross two pins to really hold the hair. or do little twistys with bobbie pins. make sure they match your hair color and the smaller the better. be creative. hope this helps kinda hard to explain. have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans