Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

do you know any good web tht show variety of hairstyles? medium length, black, only 14, petite. suggestions would do more than good :) pls help me pleaseee. i'm soo in need of help



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

Seventeen.com's hair salon can let you test out different hair styles.



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

look it up in google search.They'll get you millions of hairstyles..



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

nope



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

www.makeoversolutions.com. you can also paste your photo in to see if you suit styles



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

google search images and type in hair styles there is a lot there.



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

got to altavista and search for hairstyle . it will defineately help you. ROCK the ROMEO . Best luck.



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

sure , go to 'www.google.com' and search in the web"good hairstyles", i also got good hairstyles from there!!!!!!!!!uhm idk it sounds kiddish,



but i'm sure you could find a way



to make it look more grown up



and just dont over do it.



good luck %26lt;3



or else go to the beauty parlour and get ur hair instyle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Hair help? pleasee help me. help?

hey u can try da net theirs some makeover.com aswell it'll do u gud help

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans