Friday, June 18, 2010

Make-Up Question?

Ok, Homecoming is coming up.



Im still trying to find out some make-up that i should use for my face.



Some info:



I have medium colored eyes.



%26amp;%26amp;



Medium Length Dark Brown Hair.



I don't know if this means anything because they say find make-up that goes with your eyes.



But im going to wear a polka dotted Tube Top dress thats black w/ white polka dots.



So anyway, i use browns and purple hues for for my eyes ( not together but thats the basic colors) soo i don't know if i should go to someother colors or not.



So what im asking is what kind of colors should i use for my eyes?, im all about being different and experimenting.



pictures of the colors and the make-up would be nice! :o)



thanks!



Make-Up Question?

Ok, so a great combination is black eyeliner on the top, green on the bottom, then use a little green and purple as the shade with a dark lengthening and thickening mascara on the top and a seperating mascara (lightly) on the bottom. I sell avon and can get you really great prices... Ive listed my website below.. you can contact me through the website and I can show you exactly what color combinations I am talking about. Good luck!



Make-Up Question?

I didn't know medium was a color.



Make-Up Question?

theres no such thing as medium colored eyes lol



Make-Up Question?

if you go to covergirl.com u can get color matched and they suggest things for u



i would try a silver eyeshadow or black eyeliner!



Make-Up Question?

My sister in law is filipino (however it's spelled) She has dark almost black hair and dark brown eyes. She wears black eyeshadow and she always looks beautiful. Especially if you are wearing blk/white I think you should use a black eyeliner (almay has a good liquid eyeliner) and then use victoria's secret eyeshadow with the black, charcoal, and silver and white. Use black for your lid, then use a silverish-grey color for the part above the lid and then white right below your eyebrows to make it extra shiney! You will need lots of practice to do this.



Make-Up Question?

I would wear nice simple make up. I look back at my prom pics and Im like what was I thinking? I experimented with the colors and they were not that flattering. I would say stick to eyeliner/ soft shadows, blush, and lipgloss.



Make-Up Question?

ok here is the best advice, you need to just sit infront of a mirror and play, if you want your eyes to pop, dont match your eyes...dont use green, go turquise,or a deep emerald but put it with a purple, or light brown, use yellow and golds... use the brown and purple together, blend them, it's all in the brushes, go to sephora.com, look under brushes, you need at 6 of your brushes to match the ones there... you need a contour brush, a round tip for blending, and angled brush, make sure you have those at least, walgreens has great sets of brushes they have wooden handles essenstials i think, they work if you are on a budget...but go crazy with the make up but remember eye shadow goes on be for anthing else, easier to clean if you mess up...so play have fun and go with works best...for you, oh and use black eyeliner top only...more dramatic, mascara top and bottom though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans