Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Prom Dress??=]?

I've been looking at this one:



http://sophisticatedlady.stores.yahoo.ne...



If ya like,what kind of hair?Should I get it in champagne and gold,black and white,or brown and blue?Shoes,accessories?Show me some pics...



If ya don't like,show me your suggestions!!!!



My hair is medium length,layered,black...I'm asian:D



Prom Dress??=]?

I think the dress is just GREAT!!! If you think you are going to feel comfortable go for it.



If you like to see some shoes or accesories, or even matches made with prom dresses, you could check out this amazing site: http://www.fashmatch.com/



great for fashion advise...



Hope u like it!!! Kissessss



Prom Dress??=]?

i like it! brown and blue or champagne and gold!!! good luck and have fun



Prom Dress??=]?

orange dress



hair either up



or down w/curls



silver strappy shoes



Prom Dress??=]?

def thats a hot dress go for it



Prom Dress??=]?

I feel Gay right now but I really think that dress is lovely. Unfortunately I have no clue about hair styles



Prom Dress??=]?

well asian you could be any race. asia is a huge place. HELLO!



Prom Dress??=]?

I don't like the dress, I think it would make you or anyone else that wears it look like a flamingo dancer. If you do go for that dress, go with the black and white, it will look more classy, the color of the dress in the pic is awful.



There are many dress's out there that I have seen around that would make you look a million. Have you tried Jessica Mclintock, they always have beautiful gowns at great prices and they have stores in many malls. I think that you should tie your hair up and go for the Glam look. Its only your prom once. Have a blast. Shopping for the dress is the best part.



http://www.jessicamcclintock.com



Prom Dress??=]?

my god! you are paying that much for that dress?!



i like it, but that much money is insane. i guess get the black and white. i don't know how it'll look, since the dress in the pic is blue/brown. if your hair is black, go for the blk/wht.



Prom Dress??=]?

The best prom dresses you can find is @ the channel store. But if u wanna go cheaper try Macy's or evn JC's



Prom Dress??=]?

umm.....you should curl ur hair...lol???



Prom Dress??=]?

gold or brown shoes curl your hair and maybe do it in a bun with the curls showing and for more accessories go to Clair's



Prom Dress??=]?

I think that the brown and blue and then Champagne and gold would look lovely. I would either wear your hair down and I would wear some brown heels maybe and then as for your hair as I said leave it down and curl it at the ends, or do an updo like a bun or have it professionally down, and get your nails done.. You'll look great.



Prom Dress??=]?

.



Prom Dress??=]?

The style is a bit odd to my tastes. I understand that the current styles show a metallic or cire' fabric with more traditional flow.



Maybe something like this...it has that flounce that you like



http://www.dresses.com/evening12.html



http://www.dresses.com/order/9084.html



I'd love a prom date with this one in black, but the neckline may be a bit low for you



http://www.dresses.com/evening19.html



I like the hair shoulder length...Putting it up is common, but shoulder length is attractive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans