Friday, June 18, 2010

Hair colour?

Im thinkin of colouring my hair at the hairdressers, but dont want it to go wrong.



I currently have medium length hair and it is coloured dark brown which fades after several washes.



I need something sophisticated that i wont feel silly with and also look silly with. My natural colour is brown but i want a change . I would like to stick to brown colours can someone please advise me to what colours may be best. Also picks please.



Hair colour?

Why not try highlights? I don't mean like a drastic blonde type thing. But just little comb ins of bleach left on a few seconds to a min. max. It's very natural looking and brightens the color up w/o looking dyed or bleached. Better yet when it starts to grow out I can just use a regular dye of my natural color. Since both won't dye at the same rate of speed (natural hair dyes slower) you end up with the natural color being the highlight. It's a really neat effect.



I do a few spots and take cool water on a wash cloth to wipe it off so the chemical reaction stops. That way I don't have to rush. Then when done I wash, rinse %26amp; condition.



Hair colour?

What about a kindof chestnut- Then get some shine enhancing colour shampoo to keep the colour looking sleek and sophisticated!



Hair colour?

color it a medium brown with some tiny blonde high lights, so it looks natural.



Hair colour?

I recently colored my hair "truffle" which is a dark brown with some red in it, I love it and have no regrets! Try that or go with black, I love black hair



Hair colour?

How about deep brown with a redish tint, i think that looks so pretty.....And sophisticated



Hair colour?

If you have blue eyes you should go for lighter brown/blonde highlights so it looks more 'sunkissed'.



If your eyes are brown go for a chocolate brown hair colour which should compliment your eyes. You could go for red or blonde highlights as well (make sure they look natural though).



If you have green eyes getting a hint of red added to your hair would be nice (make sure it doesnt go too red or ginger).



Hair colour?

Go for highlights at the hairdressers....it gives a natural effect..but yet looks totally different...



Hair colour?

BROWN WITH HIGHLIGHT'S



Hair colour?

why don't you try some semi-perminant colours before you go for the kill, semi-perminant ones actually revitallise your hair so when you go to re-dye it it will be in great condition!



Good Luck



Hair colour?

I recommend having some long layers put in, and some warm highlights - reds, light browns and some goldens/caramels. Avoid bright blondes.



I have read numerous times in magazines and my hairdresser advised me that for dark brown go for reds and caramels. So, I went for copper and a caramel and I gotlong layers.



http://www.beautyriot.com/



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/



http://2coolhairstyles.com/



Look in magazines too.



Hair colour?

Try a nice dark auburn (i know it's red but it's a a very sophisticated color)



Though if you don't want that color than maybe instead of going dark brown you could have your hair dyed one or two shades lighter.



Hair colour?

redhair is tops.



Go for a nice hazelnutty auburn.



Hair colour?

if your hair is brown and you would like to stick to brown then where is the "change" occuring? do you want a different SHADE of brown? if so i can't really help you as you didn't state what shade of brown you currently are but here is a swatch list from miss clairol: http://www.clairolprofessional.com/dispe... maybe you should consider darkening it to a 48D sable brown, because if you want to go lighter then it will involve first colour removing, then bleaching then putting a lighter brown colour over as "colour will not lighten colour"



Hair colour?

Make sure you use a hairdresser with a good reputaion who you have had a personal recommendation for. Arrange to meet them before your appointment to discuss the options and what would look best. They are the experts.



Hair colour?

coffee brown by clairol



Hair colour?

get some blonde strips underneath, theyre in fashion at the mo and u can hide them if u want



Hair colour?

try dark blonde with lots of highlights in different shades of blonde.



Hair colour?

Why not highlights, they look natural and it will be a change (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans