Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I need a new hairstyle!?!?!?

I recently got a side fringe that just goes over my eyebrow and to the side, and I'm very happy with that. But, I get so worked up about how I'm going to wear my hair to school each day and it's getting really annoying. I used to wear my hair in a pony tail every single day, and sometimes add a black head band which are the ones that go all around your head. But as today was my first day with the fringe, I wore my hair in two pig tails at the back and a white head band that didn't go all around .. like I could put it on from the top. Everyone said it looked really good, and even the guys complimented me. But now I'm worked up about how I will wear it tomorrow! Should I wear the same head band? Should I wear it in pig tails again? (Apparently, I looked really cute and my best friend was in awe)



Can someone help me? My hair is medium length, with layers and it's been thinned.. I want to be quick about it though, as it is in the morning when I go to school. Help!



I need a new hairstyle!?!?!?

I wish my worries were that simple! :~)



You're probably cute no matter how you wear it so stop sweating over it! Wear a nice thick headband or straighten it with a straightening iron or buy a nice clip on braid extension same colour as your hair from Claires or something. Lots of things you can do. Look up hairstyles online.



I need a new hairstyle!?!?!?

i think u should make a high pony tail



and once in a month or week make two pig tails for change look.



I need a new hairstyle!?!?!?

pins small clips and bands add lots of cute touch to ones persona. try them out with gel spray ur hair in neat ponytail or use pins to keep your fringe in place till you want them to hang lose on your face to add that cute fantastic look



I need a new hairstyle!?!?!?

check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle ideas - tips and tricks-



http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/...



check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Hairstyle Photo Gallery-



http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/09/hairs...



I need a new hairstyle!?!?!?

flat iron your bangs use either molding creme or hairspray.Blow dry front toward the face,and flip everything else up.good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans