Sunday, June 20, 2010

Clip-on hair extensions-what color?

I have medium brown curly hair, past my shoulders in length. I was going to buy some clipon hair extensions. I want a "different" color put in. I used to get fushia highlighlights in my hair. I wanted to try extensions instead of highlights this time. I'm also thinking about maybe getting 2 colors in, like blond and say fushia or purple or whatever. I dont plan on buying lots of them. Actually they're the ones regis salons have for $10/piece. Any suggestions? Thanks everyone.



Clip-on hair extensions-what color?

Fushia and blonde sound good



Clip-on hair extensions-what color?

Extensions are dumdum. Blonde highlights in brown hair are dumdum. If you do have brown hair, you could get like pink and fushia or blue and a little gold or something *just not blonde because as previously mentioned thats dumdum*



Luv, ur gurl,



Dr. Salsa Samwich, PhD, MD, Shoe Genie Extrordinaire

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans