Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Should I get the new haircut?

My hair is medium length. Kinda longer than medium but not too long. It's just below my chest. There is a part down the middle of my head. It's strawberry blonde. I am thinking of getting thick, sideswept bangs and a layered cut for the rest of my hair. Should I? Oh btw- my face is pretty round and I have really light skin. It's pretty on the girl in the magazine. She also has a roundish face. Should I?? The magazine said people w/round faces should'nt have a part down the middle. Which I do. And if i got this there wouldn't be a middle part. Just a part where the bangs start.



Should I get the new haircut?

that is good



you should get a haircut



i have a round face and bangs



i should suggest you to have side bangs to your eye and layer your hair



to my opinion i think that that hairstyle siuts mostly anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans