Friday, June 18, 2010

I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

This is the longest I have ever had my hair...I kinda like the length but it's too drab. I have some layers in the front framing my face but that is it. The first 2 pictures are of me and the others are potential hair candidates :) My hair is naturally wavy but I str8n it every day. What do you suggest? (keep in mind my thick long hair and round face!!) Oh and should I go a little darker like my 2nd picture?



Me with medium brown hair taken today:



http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m234/...



Me with dark brown hair Feb. 2006:



http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m234/...



Hair cut #1



http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m234/...



Hair cut #2



http://hair.lovetoknow.com/images/7/78/L...



Hair cut #3



http://www.trulyhollywood.com/uploads/ar...



Hair cut #4



http://www.skinz.org/celebrity/jennifer-...



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

I really like cut number one but your hair texture seems different than the model's so it's not always going to look the same unless you put product in it. I believe someone else said #4 is lower maintenance. I agree with this because of the beautiful 'flowy' texture of your hair, it doesn't seem like you'd have to do as many things to keep with this type of style. I think your hair today looks better than what it did with the darker in it, I think the current color accentuates your facial features, including your eyes, much better and compliments your skin tone well. Your hair also looks more healthy at its current tone. It looks like your hair might be thick (could be wrong), so a stacked or layered cut will really work great in your hair. Good luck on your new cut, I need to get one myself!



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

I like the 2nd and 3rd one the best! They are all cute though.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

shave it like Brittany spears =) it's a good low maintenance look



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

i think you should go with #2 or #4 sorry couldn't just pick one lol



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

Yeah darker defenetly looks better on you, and I like Cut#2 it looks easier to mantain



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

1,3, and 4 are pretty much the same as far as the layers go....they're just styled differently. I think the #1 is styled the best. #3 looks a little flat...I dont think that would flatter you face as well as the others. The style of #4 is pretty dated but #1 and #2 are nice.



Good Luck!



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

you should definitely go for #4. I love it! I should get it done myself. darker hair color suits you more.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

# 3 all the way.



and yes plz stay dark brunette, you look wonderful.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

i like #2 %26amp;%26amp; # 3.



they would look gorgeous on you.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

I really like all of them and dark does look better on you. I think i like #2 and 3 the best. You could also print this out and ask the hairstyler which one they think will suit your face.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

this http://gimps.de/wettbewerb/albums/userpi... but black or jet black, black, black



do a drastic change ( a Little change is not as exciting) - it'll grow back.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

cut#4 and go darker. Good luck with whatever you choose to do.



I want to get my hair cut. I have pics on here. Any suggestions?

I agree with tabbylyd, shave it clean bald. Judging by the pics I think it will be a great look for you. Don't let the fact you are a woman or that britney had a breakdown deter you from doing it. be bold be bald!



but you look good regardless. bald-headed would bring out your beautiful facial features more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans