Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How can I grow my hair longer? And straighten too?

I have black hair, and it's kind of wavy... the length is short/medium. But I am wondering how can I grow it longer fast like 6 inches within few months? =/



Also, how can i straighten my hair so it don't get curly or wavy later in day? =/



How can I grow my hair longer? And straighten too?

To make hair grow faster is not a choice but eat healthy meals will give good benefits. To straighten hair, blow dryer and a rounded brush does the trick! Trimming helps the hair to grow healthier because the split ends slow down the growth.



How can I grow my hair longer? And straighten too?

uhh first thing don't cut it. and if you want it straight, then straighten it... this was one stupid *** question



How can I grow my hair longer? And straighten too?

to get it longer really fast use horse shampoo. seriously.



go to pet's mart and buy it.



then get a straightener!



if you do a good job of straightening it should stay all day



How can I grow my hair longer? And straighten too?

I have heard that certain types of vitamin-b can help with hair growth ( I just did a quick check for a website, but ask a doctor or a nutritionist to see if it's true).



It'd probably take about a year to grow 6 inches, however. There's always extensions if you absolutely want longer hair quicker.



As for straightening your hair, the best thing you can do is buy a high quality blow dryer and flat iron. It'll probably cost you $100 or more each to get them from a salon, but it's absolutely worth it. You can also try ebay, too, I'm sure.



How can I grow my hair longer? And straighten too?

On an average, hair grows at the rate of 6 inches annually. A slow process, but there are just no instant solutions. To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans