Sunday, June 20, 2010

Different Hairstyles . PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP !!?

Alright so basically im 12 i have medium skin brown eyes , and i have black thick medium length layerd parted to the way right with side swept bangs hair=] I dont know what to do with it so this is what i basicallly do.



1. I straighten it then put volumizer like in the roots so its not like flat on my head but its big, and i leave it like that .



Problem 1: The Volumizer doesnt work that well my hair becomes flat and it looks bad. ( I use this hairspray or this moose



stuff anf i take it spray it on like the roots of your hair up top and then i like run my fingers upward through it )



Question: How can i make it last long ( the volumizer )nd make my hair stay volumized .



So until my hair will work like that i need some other hairstyles to do with it . I have a strightner and curler .. I dont curl my hair but if there is a pretty hairstyle that would look good on my shoulder length hair then plz do tell. I can do the bobby pin thing ( you know the hairstyle all the teenage



Different Hairstyles . PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP !!?

http://www.bosshairstyles.com/article.te...



Teen Hairstyles



Different Hairstyles . PLZ PLZ PLZ HELP !!?

Firstly the pics dont work for some reason...



Um you can try different updo's if u want... Some can look really nice...



If you want your hair to go curly quicker than using curlers, try scrunching moose into it... It looks really nice...



You could also maybe try changing moose or hairspray... Im not sure about moose, but Toni and Guy have some good hairsprays...



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans