Sunday, June 20, 2010

How can I give myself a makeover for summer?

Over the summer i want a makeover for school next year. I am 5'5" and a little bit overweight. I have Shoulder-length medium brown hair. It is very thick, frizzy, and wavy. I have dark circles and i am pale. Can Anybody suggest hairstyles, makeup, or weight loss tips for me? (i am mostly concerned about my hair or weight)



How can I give myself a makeover for summer?

Stop drinking soda and drink water. It helps you lose weight i've heard, but with a diet plan. just eat less, exercise more. As for the frizz in the hair, I deal with that myself CONSTANTLY! The number one way to reduce frizz 90% is to stop shampooing your hair every day and only do it every other day. I started doing that in January and my hair is soft and the curls are more pronounced than ever. Use TONS of conditioner every day. What works really well is Mane N Tail conditioner (for horses) and you can buy it at Walmart. I don't recommend a tanning bed, they are proven to be worse than just going to the beach. Go to the beach on a a vacation if you don't live close to one. Not too much makeup, less is more sometimes! I use natural colors (or close enough anyway) so it looks light and not overdone. Buy nice clothes that sit against your body but do not look like they are painted on.



How can I give myself a makeover for summer?

Over the summer try riding a bike everyday to trim your self up, cut your hair in a shorter style(look in some magazine at the salon) and invest in some good gel like Matrix to keep the frizz to a minimum. Get yourself a beauty tool-box and take time in the cosmetic section to compare shades and get the right colors (ask for help and they will be glad to help you ) and buy some chunky sandals for returning to school incorporating such details as cork, bamboo, webbing and woven raffia look natural and fresh all at once.



How can I give myself a makeover for summer?

There are many causes of dark circles, from age, heredity, allergies, cold or sinus infection, bone structure and glasses which are not so commonly known.



http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2006/11...



If you would like to apply home remedies to reduce dark circles, here are some of my suggestions:



Buy a box of regular, old fashioned unflavored gelatin (e.g. Knox) from grocery store. Take a small cup or bowl and put in 1 teaspoon of the gelatin mix. Add one tablespoon of boiling water %26amp; stir for a minute. Test it on your wrist to make sure it is not too hot. Then, using a cotton ball, pat it under your eyes as you would an eye cream or gel. Go lie down and listen to some music, or take a bath %26amp; let it stay on for at least 30 minutes. Then just rinse it off.Gelatin is very high in Vitamin K %26amp; Biotin. It will not remove your dark circles on the first application (but you will notice a difference), but if you do it daily for a week, and then 2-3 times a week for maintenance, you should notice a drastic reduction in dark circles.



http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com/2007/01...



http://www.mydarkcirclesblog.com .. tips on how to reduce dark circles, the causes of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews, make up tips, and natural healer.



How can I give myself a makeover for summer?

i dont think you should worry bout the weight if your just a little over weight just instead having many sodas a wekk only have one and things like that mayb go on a run once a week or every other day does your town have a summer sport like softball ? its worth a try. the hair i cant help you much mayb a hair straitner thats what my friend has just make sure you have a good brand that will work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans