Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Looking for a new haircut...?

I'm looking for a new haircut, to really change it. Usually I've had it done really short on the sides and back, and longer on the top, and spiked up at the front. Recently, I've been growing my hair for a few months. Getting bored of that, doesn't look good. So i'm looking for a haircut, (my hair is medium length right now), not too too long. I'm a dirty blonde colour, and I need something that stands out, but not too weird cause my parents will never let me (i.e. a mohawk). Ye, anyway, thnx.



P.S. I'm a guy if u haven't guessed already



Looking for a new haircut...?

Do a fade, it usually goes in every guy and it gives u a sexy bad boy edge!!!!!



Looking for a new haircut...?

ask 4 a sexc messy cut and if u want a colour 2 get a couple blonde tips!!!!



so it will look like a sunkissed sorta brad pitt(a couple years ago) hair do!!!



trust me!!!! da gurls will go nuts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans