Friday, June 18, 2010

I'm having a haircut today....?

Hey, im having a haircut later this afternoon and im not sure about what style to go for. I have medium length dark brown hair at the moment - all the same length. Any ideas?



I'm having a haircut today....?

hey i think a side fringe will look good with it fetherd round the face and layers i think that looks reall nice. good luck.



let us know what cut you had



I'm having a haircut today....?

get a Pob! Or, prob best to ask hairdresser which style suits your face the best. If it's a good hairdresser they will know which style will suit you best =)



I'm having a haircut today....?

I think layers, because they help to like bring a more dramatic and texturized looks to your hair and also when it is in a ponytail it looks hella hot 'case it all goes kind of spikey lol.



I'm having a haircut today....?

get some layers....but dont get ur hair overall cut too short, meduim length is good for layers. is it straight? if it is get some side bangs! but most importantly, do what you like! and be happy with it! good luck, God bless :) %26lt;3



I'm having a haircut today....?

u should try something different on your hair, something you feel comfortable in but also something thats suits your face and face shape. u mite like to try out a cleopatra style fringe or a bob, it depends on how u feel!



I'm having a haircut today....?

you should definitely get long layers! they look so cute and can never go out of style..if you have a pic of your hair..it would be more easier to tell what would go best with your look..



I'm having a haircut today....?

Get a bowl cut like Moe from The Three Stooges!



I'm having a haircut today....?

gettin a hair cut for me is like sooooooo degrading



i lovve mi hair and eveyopne should protect there own!



I'm having a haircut today....?

plz do not cut your hair.



and keep your hair long.



because Long hair women and girls looking more beautiful than short hair girls



Ajay singh



rawat_ajay13@yahoo.com



I'm having a haircut today....?

go online and find an online hairstyle changing studio...you can upload a photo and swap different hairstyles around...



hope you find the one for you =D xx



I'm having a haircut today....?

really depends what your style is,



i think if you don't know what you want doing with your hair on the day of having it done, maybe cancle the opointment to avoid dissopointment!! if you don't have a clue then your hairdresser won't have a clue either and will do whatever they think!!



a good way to completly transform your look is to keep all the length but have the top layers shorter, always looks great,



http://gallery.hairboutique.com/gallery/...



http://www.flickr.com/photos/strewn/3452...



I'm having a haircut today....?

ask the person doing ur hair they will no x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans