Friday, June 18, 2010

I need help to find a new hairstyle?

im a 14 year old guy. my hair is medium length and has some wave/curl to it. It is also brown with natrual highlights. im looking for a new style and cant figure out how to get it. im looking for a kind of emo or punk but since my hair curles its hard to make it emo. plz include a link to a pic if u can =) thx



I need help to find a new hairstyle?

Check out thousands of hairstyles using http://mo8.org for links to websites offering different hairstyles, tips and free makeovers, you will be able to find something suitable. You can also upload a photo and try different hairstyles



I need help to find a new hairstyle?

I can't really imagine how your hair is but i am 13 and i think that this is a cool hair style. It is under source.



pshh,, it was no prob. :]]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans