Sunday, June 20, 2010

Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

A little about me to begin with. I am 16, I am not religious, I usually wear jeans and a t-shirt, I take a shower every day and I love music and technology. I am not a geek, do not wear glasses and I have brown, medium-length wavy hair. Adults seem to love me, especially women, who always say how good looking I am and how I would be an awesome boyfriend.



The problem, however, is that girls almost never give me a second look. They never approach me, and when I talk with them, they don't ever seem interested in me. So, with that background, can I have some opinions from all the girls out there who want to help a guy out. I feel I have a lot to offer girls. What turns girls off. Maybe I'm doing something, because without ever staring at them or opening my mouth, they never seem interested.



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

Most girls are into attention. Most just want the guy to approach them. You never know, some of those girls may even like you but you would never know it because they're nervous to come up to you. It seems like you're more of a woman-man, the type that is mature and on top, the type that all the girls want but can't seem to get to because of all the immature guys that confuse them. Basically, you're more fitted for a real woman, not a girl.



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

You seem interesting to me...I'm 15 but I like elder guys or...with a mature personality. But really, looks don't matter much. Report It



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

you seem nice to me =]



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

"not religious"... lolz , as if gurlz find that repulsive...



still looks arent everythin.. why dont u approach them...



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

i believe that every one has someone that likes them... i just thing that maybe there is a person that likes you but is to shy to speak to you.



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

From a dude, but here is your answer. Just try and act fun. Don't openly try to impress them. Make them curious in you before you ask them out.



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

Be forward yourself to someone you like (flirt and see if they flirt back).



If that doesn't work, there is always the option of being gay. Just give it a try (you like ABBA, right?).



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

Wait until the girls grow up a bit.



Seems to me like you may be a bit more mature than girls your age. Don't worry-- you'll get your time. =]



Why Aren't Girls Interested in Me?

You only described your appearance, not your personality.



maybe that's what making them turned off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans