Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My hair is really anoying. help my please! ASAP?

My hair is really curly, i want it straight, and its medium/shortish length, does any of the girls here have a good website that shows pictures of like, popular modern hairstyles that i can put my hair into!? please! or can any of u tell me how to!?



i don't want to cut it or anything, i just want some nice everyday hairstyles that i can wear!



My hair is really anoying. help my please! ASAP?

get a straightner and straighten it! i have the same problem! cept i'm a gurl....lol.



閳?br>My hair is really anoying. help my please! ASAP?



go 4 permanent hair straighting.....



it may work..



My hair is really anoying. help my please! ASAP?

paul michil can help and gell from frutis too.



My hair is really anoying. help my please! ASAP?

well you should visit a good saloon in your city and consult theexpert out there and discuss all your hair problems with him/her .tell him that you donot want a hair cut but you need a new look which is totally in and very trendy .i am sure this could help you out well



My hair is really anoying. help my please! ASAP?

i recon curly hair is nice !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans