Sunday, June 20, 2010

Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

I have medium to dark blonde hair that is sholder length with loose, big curls. What should I do?



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

It depends on the look you are trying to achieve. If you are going for natural, 1-2 shades lighter than your normal hair color, and only where the sun would hit it. That means, only around your face and the top layer. Highlights that look the most natural actually are two to three DIFFERENT colors blended into your natural color. These are best done at a salon using foils. If you are going for drama, and not necessarily natural, go for contrast, maybe 3-4 shades lighter and all over, not just the top and front. You can use a box highlighter with a cap and hook yourself if you are only using one color too... MUCH CHEAPER!



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

golden blonde highlights will really lighten up your hair. Or if you want to darken your hair, you can get caramel brown lowlights. Either way, it's going to look great. Just dont do red highlights, i dont think it would go well with your hair color, unless you dye it dark first. Red and dark blonde dont go well together.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

Carmal color highlights would look nice, but make sure they are at random on you're head, not all even.. since its curly.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

You will save a lot of money if you do! Salon prices are outrageously expensive these days. My daughter has your hair color and she has beautiful highlights from a salon, but it cost us big time! (Well over a hundred dollars, including cut and styling.) You can buy kits that do basically the same thing. I will be coloring my own hair from now on. My last salon visit cost me $90+ and the color faded after the first 2 washings. Wasn't worth it at all.



Start out small, with a few highlights around your face to see if you like the look. You can mix up a small amount to begin with.



Then if you like the look, add more later on.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

If you have never highlighted or colored your hair before, don't do it! If you have, go darker because of the season change.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

Highlights if done right can be very flattering to any color, I usually pull thru a cap for subtle lights, or foil for bigger pieces, depending on the client. I put an oil based bleach on, place under dryer for about 10 minutes and this brings out their natural highlights



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

Yeah highlights are a nice way to make a small or big change in your hair depending on the color. If you have dark blonde hair and want a simple change i would highlight with a lighter blonde, but if you want a noticable change i think a redish or copper highlight will work good for you. Good luck!



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

if u want to highlight it, don't do it so you can completely tell. thats one of the ugliest things a girl or guy can do. i suggest u get very thin all-over highlights about 1-3 shades lighter than ur natural hair color. its just a hassel re-dying it every month.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

If you wish to highlight your hair, go for it. =] It doesn't do to much damage as long as you use the right hair products afterwards and stay away from blow drying, etc.



I would suggest a shade or two lighter blonde highlights or you could do a caramel shade which would look cute. If your looking to do something a little bit darker you could ask your hairdresser to put subtle light brown highlights in your hair which would also look nice!



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

from what you describe your hair sounds beautiful! shoulder length and big curls and dark blonde... GORGEOUS! i would kill for hair like that! BUT if you do decide to highlight your hair i think it should be maybe a little blonder than it already is but not too blonde. but overall i say don't highlight it. it sounds gorgeous 閳?br>Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?



pink or light blue highlights!! that would look cute..........but if you want to keep it more natural, dye it platinum blonde or the color of honey or oakwood



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

You should get a goldish orange highlight color. If you want it to be seen, get a lighter color.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

you should eaither leave it the way it is because it sounds georgous! or get brown highligts or strawberry like red and blonde.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

I think your hair sounds beautiful just the way it is! If you really want to add highlights though .. I think a caramel blonde would look nice.



Should I highlight my hair? If so what color?

depends on what you want. golden blonde highlights would look pretty in your hair. ask your hairdresser what she thinks and be sure you definitely want it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans