Friday, June 18, 2010

What kind of hair do guys like the best?

which hair combo do you like the best?



there is light blond, golden blond, dark blond, light brown, medium brown, dark brown, black, auburn, bright red, stawberry blond, and dark red hair. there is, wavy, really wavy, soft beach curls, curly hair, straight hair, and frizzy. and short, above sholder, sholder length, long hair and very long hair



sorry that my question is so wordy, and girls can answer too.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

I like straight long blonde or brunette hair.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

WOOKIE!



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

golden blond and longish



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

the kind I'm married to. cute and nice



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

Doesn't matter the color, as long as it's not some obscene color (hot pink, electric blue, and whatever else it can be dyed). I actually prefer natural-looking coloration (brown with lighter highlights, for example), i like it moderately wavy to straight, though I won't discriminate against a curly or frizzy-haired girl, if her personality is right.



But I am really really picky about the length. I like it down over the ears (preferably on or about the shoulders) to the middle of the back.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

long brunnete definetley



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

I asked my hubby and he said dark brown, shoulder length. There you go! :)



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

hahahahaha ummmmmm be a scene kid



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

this girl i love has the most beutiful hair ever.



it is straight hair dark brown almost black she is so hot!!!!!!



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

Straight long brunette hair thats shiny and healthy and that you can actually run your hands threw the hair.-Thats my hair and my bf loves it because its always clean and has a nice natural volume thats looks like i just came out of a hair salon.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

well, I like mine right now, and i get a lot of compliments on it.



I have it dark brown, almost black.



and the cut is a bob like the one Victoria Beckham has right now.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

ill tell u what i like lonng strait ironed hair that is blond and another one is just pulled up in a poney tail kinda like a athletic look black and blond r my choice for hair color for that hair do



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

I had very long hair and the bf hated it simply b/c it got in his way. He always would put his hand on it and rip it out on me when I moved my head while in bed. So basically any hair style that won't get in their way.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

I prefer clean shaven.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

it doesnt matter, as long as i can see your eyes.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

Just because a person is a male does not mean that as a result he is the same and likes the same things every other person in the same (male) category likes...



That's like saying" all girls are stupid"



Not-see?



all "people" are different they are individuals with their own likes and dislikes.



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

it doesn't matter



What kind of hair do guys like the best?

Clean is everyone's favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans