Friday, June 18, 2010

What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

I have bluey-green eyes, light to medium brown hair which has all different shades through it. Ummm it is shoulder length at the moment, with layers and a straight across fringe. It is dead straight and very thin/fine.



Anyway I want to dye it but I don't know what colour. What do you think?



http://profile.imageshack.us/user/meegy_...



http://profile.imageshack.us/user/meegy_...



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

deep brown. totaly. and get some longer hair. it would look really nice on you.



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

You should dye it a dark brown. You might want to grow out the bangs though, they don't flatter your face shape.



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

red/brown-ish



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

Dark brown with blonde highlights



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

chestnut brown would look nice but u should cut ur hair differently it isnt very flattering



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

1st



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

Medium-Dark Brown



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

get some blond high lites with your hair color now to fresh it up, I like your hair color as is !



What colour should I die my hair? Pics included.?

dark brown wiht blonde and reddish brown highlights.



Also, try parting your bangs to the side. I think it would look cute with the shape of your face.:]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans