Sunday, November 29, 2009

Who has answers for YUK hair???

My hair is like waveish. when i wake up in the morning it is FLAT tho, and out of shape and grost!!! i cant wear it out, even after i wash it- it goes all boofy. when i straighten it, it is just blunt even though it is medium length- it doesnt go into sections. i just wish i could wear it out and have it look cool. does any1 know how to get it like the avvatar thing??? it is also majorly cinky- tigh it up for school- when i get home it has a huge bump! YUK!!!



Who has answers for YUK hair???

The avatar thing... Well u can wash your hair, use anti-frizz and voluming mousse and put some hair gel on your fingers then make your hair sort of messy.



The best shampoo for horrible hair is SCHWARTZKOPF Asia beauty with lotus and soy extracts. Use the conditioner too! It really works it's awesome.



Who has answers for YUK hair???

me, me, me, me, me!



i suggest that you go to a hair stylist and ask for their advise, oohh, don't forget to try to go to a stylist with a GOOD name-reputation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans