Sunday, November 29, 2009

I need hairstyles!?

My hair is medium length, black, and wavy. I'm feeling fed up with it and need some new do's. Could you please help me? Even one, simple hairstyle will help.



I need hairstyles!?

Why not get some long side swept bangs? Tuck them under your ear and do the back part half up half down.



I need hairstyles!?

Try what you have on your picture. Its a nice hairstyle.



Or try straightening it or curling it then put a tist in at the top of your hair.



If you dont know what a twist is like hair in the front of your face (if you dont have any brush your hair from the sides to the middle) then brush and hold it up thentwist it once or twice push it back still in the twist and clip it back!



Hope that helps! xxx



I need hairstyles!?

hairstyles.



the best way would be curling it or straighteing it.



or check out some good site's at google and yahoo.



www.yahoo.co.uk www.google.co.uk



maybe ask your parents/guardian to take you to the salon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans