Thursday, November 26, 2009

Surfer Style with semi-curly hair?

Well, to start it out with my mom has purely straight hair, and my dad had a fro in college.... so my hair has lots of waves, with curling happening at the edges (medium size curls, about 1 in in diameter)....like where the end of the hairline meets my skin. (I'M A MALE)



1st of all, i was wondering of a non-intensive (chemical) product that will make the curls straighter...



2ndly i need a product that will keep my hair hydrated throughout the day (non-crunchy or hardening)...just something that will keep my hair very soft and pliable (when it dries out, it gets frizzy)



3rdly when i finish washing my hair, most of the curls are gone, but after all the water evaps. from my hair... it gets, well, fro-like, but not as compact



background... hair length : 2.5in when fully extended



im in the process of growing out my hair, but any help would be greatly appreciated..



Surfer Style with semi-curly hair?

The best is a product called Surf Head from FX Special Effects. You can get it at Walgreens. You'll love it!



Surfer Style with semi-curly hair?

john frieda!!!



secret weapon + 100% shine spray :)



they are incredible hydrating prodcuts that are worth their weight in gold



+ since you are in the process of growing your hair out if you go to sleep with like a beannie hat your hair will be straight in the morning :)



and make sure you shower at night not in the morning or else your hair will frizz + only shampoo once a week and buy a really good conditioner! (again john frieda is a god :)



Surfer Style with semi-curly hair?

1) Try a new shampoo and conditioner.



2)A product that can keep your hair hydrated throughout the day and can keep your hair very soft and pliable is "Motions" moisturizer. It not only moisturizes the hair, but it streghthens it.



3) As soon as you are done washing your hair, get some grease, blow-dry your hair, then apply your Motions moisturizer.



4) If you want good results on hair growth, purchase some really good hair grease/conditioner called "Dax: Indian Hemp." Trust me when I tell you it works wonders, and can be purchased at your local beauty supply!



From: Sha-boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans