Thursday, November 26, 2009

Girls would you date me?

sorry im so desperate but i would like to find a nice girls but please dont answer this unless you want to date me. i dont want anyone saying "your to young" or anything like that so about me: im from pennsylvania, im 15 years old. im 5'9 medium build, green eyes and brown hair thats medium length. im white with a light tan, i play ice hockey, and love to have fun. ever since me and my girlfriend broke up 6 month ago i have never been able to get another girlfriend. im looking for a girl 14-16. email me at phantomshockey31@aim.com if ur interested.



Girls would you date me?

well im in florida sooo tht wouldnt work out but im me on aim at xxhorseluver01xx btw im 15 too :] if you have myspace my url is the same



Girls would you date me?

oh im from mass but my aim is ditsydits1823 if u want to chat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans