Thursday, November 26, 2009

Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

I am 22, 5"1" in height, have a medium olive complexion, jet-black hair of medium length,with big curls and dark eyes.



I am also a primary-school teacher.



Most of the girls who are my age work in offices, and are considered "competitive". I love my job, too, but wonder what the guys think.



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

there's nothing wrong here yousound like a great person who loves children most men like that in a women.



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

You sound interesting to me; I like short girls with longer hair. I'd love to here more about the rest of your description so send me an e-mail message.



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

It's hard to know what you look like just by words alone but if the guy is worth it he won't care what you look like. My girlfriend and I met thru the internet without any pictures and when we met we already new so much about each other that I really didn't care what she looked like.



She is very beautiful but it wouldn't have mattered because it's what's inside that counts.



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

Unfortunately, guys do want a women who looks good ( attractice, in shape, not overweight etc). I'm not trying to be rude and shallow but that is how it is.



I do believe that there is someone for everybody. Trust me. I'm not that good looking and I have a very attractive women!!!



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

I would find you intriguing and would like to get to know you better. I mean, how can I make a real judgement call without meeting you....but the stats sound pretty nice!



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

I think it doesn't matter working in an office or school or wherever, the most important thing in my opinion is how do u react with others in the work place or outside. Your personality is the thing u have to think about.



Guys, do you find this desirable enough?

Come to daddy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans