Sunday, November 29, 2009

Should I get a Sedu Straightening iron??

I am planning on getting one but I'm not sure. My hair is really thick and dry. My hair is medium length. I want to get the 1 1/2 inch plate. I just want to know why you think I should get it or shouldn't. Please give me details it will help. Thanks.



Also, this is the url of the straightening iron.



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1...



Should I get a Sedu Straightening iron??

My hair is also really thick and dry. It's about to my mid back. (I have hair like the first girl in the URL) I use a Gold 'N Hot Ceramics hair straightener that I got for 40-something dollars.



The Sedu Straightening Iron is kind of pricey. T



he trick with Straightening Irons is to get one with a warranty on it, and to get one that heats up to 450 degrees. It also requires practice to get hair that flat (Getting as close to the root as possible, and stroking it through your hair twice or three times)



I can straighten my hair in about 45 minutes flat and my flat iron has a 1 in. plate.



A 1 1/2 in. plate will work well with your hair considering that it is long.



Remember that the Limited Warranty is very important! My flat iron broke in about 7 months after purchasing so you should make sure the one you are purchasing has a Warranty on it! Also get a ceramic flat iron. Those heat up very quickly. =]



Should I get a Sedu Straightening iron??

yesss!!! i have the two inch flat iron and it is amazing. it works sooo well. i've had it for 3 years and still works the same as the day i got it.



Should I get a Sedu Straightening iron??

I have thick, wavy, frizzy hair and I use CHI. II LOVE it and cannot imagine my life w/out it. Never tried Sedu though, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans