Thursday, November 26, 2009

New style?

i have medium to long length hair, and its all about the same length, all my layer basically grew out...i straigten my hair, so can anyone give me links to really cute haircuts that arent too short, and are cute for a 14 year old?? thank you soo much!!



also, i have super curly, super frizzy hair. when i come out of the shower, my curls are perfect, but become a disaster once they dry.i like to change things up once in a while, and wear my hair curly, but ive tried almost everything! i end up with a triangle shape, the top is flat and the bottom is SUPER curly. any suggestions??



thank you soooo much!!!



New style?

Hello,



Basically all these people are talking about scrunching, but I have the exact same hair as you do. Trust me. What I do is sleep with rollers in my hair, pretty big ones because I have thick hair. They aren't the comfiest thing but they work. Be sure to shower at night then put them in your wet hair. Then just sleep with them, and in the morning your hair will look beautiful. Scrunching is like overrated now and very old. So please don't do it. I usually straighten my hair every day but now sleep with rollers in and my hair is gorgeous.



Good Luck



New style?

my hair is the same way! i just put some conditioner on it after i get out of the shower. and put it in some kind of wrap when going to sleep. so that when i wake up my hair is moistened and keeps the curls looking nice without frizzing up



New style?

use gel on your hair when you get out of the shower so that your curls hold and don't comb them out afterwards or you'll lose them.



good luck finding a haircut.



New style?

Try doing it like Hilary Duff or Miley Cyrus. It's really cute. P.S. Did you notice your avatar looks exactly like mine?



P.S.S. Did you notice that the two people above me have the same hairdo. Freaky! P.S.S.S. Are you from India or Bangladesh?



New style?

my hair is almost the same way.



if you wanna do the curly thing...



as soon as you get out of the shower



put gel in your hair and



scrunch it up in your hand.



then after you getdressed and everything.



(while our getting dressed leave your hair in a



towel)but after try schrunching it some more.



then put strong holding hairspray in your hair and



continue schrunching it.



but make sure you scrunch it real;ly good when



you put the gel in the first time or else it wont



come out at all.



and with the frizzyness and dryness, the



gell will take care of that when you put it in.



good luck %26amp; i hope



what i have shared with you



works for you.



New style?

For your curls I recommend L'oreal Curl mousse, it's the best. Apply it to your hair then put ur head upside down and squish your hair with ur hands while blowing hot air from ur hair dryer. Check this site out, you should find something you like www.beautyriot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans