Thursday, November 26, 2009

Absolutely gross, unmanageable hair?

I have the following hair problems that persist no matter what length I keep my hair or whether I layer it or not. I want to have long, silky hair again but I haven't been able to grow it because it's always SO dry at the bottom...



*Flat and greasy on top



*Dry at the ends



*Puffy right after washing it, but stringy on Day 2



I just want long, pretty, manageable hair. I have medium textured, wavy hair, it shouldn't be that difficult to manage it, but it is...



Absolutely gross, unmanageable hair?

Try applying Garnier Fructis sleek and shine serum while its still wet. Also deep condition on the regular ( i wash my hair the moment I get in the shower and then put in the conditioner, and don't wash out the conditioner until right when I'm getting out... which is about 10-15 mins with the conditioner on my head.) Also, don't wash it or blow dry it everyday, that does alot of damage.



Absolutely gross, unmanageable hair?

maybe you should try another type of shampoo and conditioner. i use pantene it works really well on my hair. if it's brittle and dry at the bottom then you ends need to be cut oor moisturized. it's ok to just put the moisturizer at the bottom of your hair. but most of all have patience with your hair, it'll take time to get it where you want it.



Absolutely gross, unmanageable hair?

The best thin to do is cut t really really short and use only moisture shampoo and conditioner your hair will always grow back you might not like it at first but you can spike it up trust me you'll look hooooot after a while!!!!!



Absolutely gross, unmanageable hair?

i know wat ur feeling my hair's like that too lol. i used to use anti frizz shampoo and conditioner for a couple of months(it did work) then i started using hydrating (i tink) shampoo + conditioner and it also works(don't use too much though, it'll make ur hair greasy and use the conditioner every other day. i usually wear my hair in a ponytail at night so that my hair won't get puffy at night. after taking a shower wrap ur hair in a towel so that it'll dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
low rate loans